View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 06:43 AM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Omnia problems and solutions thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgd1595 View Post
Sorry if this question has already been posted. When I do a soft reset I get this message. "The file 'boot' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." How can I get this to go away, or how do I fix it. I am running Adryn's 3_3 and have SPB MS 3.0.1 loaded. Thanks for any help!
You deleted cleartemp from my storage.

You can hard reset to get it back, install it again manually, or remove the shortcut from startup.

Best place for support will be my rom threads, as I see them more often.
This post has been thanked 1 times.