View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 01:33 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen protector, case or both???

I went thru 3 Boxwave protectors and they all got scratched up within minutes, from the use of my stylus!Not one scratch on my Invisibleshield after weeks of use. They sent me a replacement shield free of charge because I replaced my Diamond with another Diamond. Boxwave customer service bites as they said after they sent me the first replacement that their shields were scratch resistant and not scratch proofAlso they had me send pictures of the stylus I was using. What did they think I was using, an icepick!The Zagg shield does have a slight texture to it but it does get smoother over time and is a non issue, at least for me.

Last edited by Biker1; 06-03-2009 at 01:36 AM.