View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 05:07 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: I have the Alltel one. Can I switch to the Verizon one?

this thread is amazing. the op said he wants to get rid of his alltell touch pro and get a vzw gimped phone. Besides the fact that the verizon tp has half the ram, how could you like those squared edges? Short and simple, stay away from the verizon wireless touch pro. When a 6.5 update comes out, that phone will not fully support 6.5 because to run 6.5 you're suppose to have 256 ram minimum. its like saying i have this mercedes but i really want that honda People always say it voids the warranty but it doesn't. I have exchanged out 3 sprint tp's and i never flash back to stock rom, NEVER.