View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 05:03 PM
cmajewsk
VIP Member

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by robp23 View Post
Well, I wouldnt think that you would need to install the carrier cabs on the stock rom cause they should already be there.......correct?

I would try maybe something like this
1-hard reset
2-re-install Energy rom
3-install the custom carrier cabs (maybe try the hombre or the sprint DCD)
4-yeap, hard reset again.
5-Try your data connection
and/or Run "Update Profile" then "update PRL" then youll have to soft reset.
Ok I gave those steps a shot nope - this didn't work.

Quote:
IF that doesnt work, which it may or may not. I would think someone on this board may be able to help out. Maybe pose this question on the board itself. You may also want to try to get in contact with DCD for he may know how to fix this issue.

IF knowone can. I would re-Flash the stock radio, then the stock rom, then relock and head to the Sprint store. Good luck
Getting ready to do this...AGAIN...

Quote:
For what its worth. I Flashed this ROM, and installed the DCD carrier cab on the first page. I ran the Update profile and PRL with no problems. Im still lost on what went wrong. I digress

EDIT**

Take a screen shot of your device information settings. Marking out personal information of course and post it up.
I am not sure what to block out and what to display. Plus wouldn't anything useful be blocked out? As I stated previously - the values look like they used to look. Although I will say the username is some woman's first and last name+a number@sprintpcs.com - is that correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
This is just my 2 cents worth, so...
Don't run the sprint carrier cab. I have had to rma 2 htc touch pro's after running this cab and one htc tp when i ran a data update cab in one of MM's roms. Since then, i just add a connection, dial #777, and save the password when it asks. I have never had an issue with my prl or msl corrupting or changeing since then. and this rom is by far the best 6.5 rom on this site!! So, how many of you that are having the issue with the error 67 code actually ran the sprint update carrier cab? 3 phones later, i highly advise against it.
Yeah - now someone tells me thanks I appreciate it. I have learned my lesson - No more ROM's with Carrier cab installs

Quote:
One more thing have you tried going into your phone----selecting options------and running Client-Initiated IOTA? Just another thought.
How do I go about doing this?

Again thanks (and I'll thanks your posts too) for sticking with me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.