View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ephone1 View Post
A few folks claim that if you cook the OEM's into a ROM using a Kitchen, then the hard phone button will allow you to dial.

I don't have the kitchen on my work machine, but if this works, it would be almost perfect.

I'm fairly certain Juicy will have an updated version of his rom with this cooked in available sometime in the near future. Speaking of which, can anyone point me in the direction of a "how to" with regards to using Juicys latest kitchen. I'm still a noob and have lots to learn. I swear I saw a link to some type of "how to" for his kitchen, but darned if I can find it again.