View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 03:48 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I found this (post #99):

uninstalling Pocket CM does restore the link to contacts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To manually recreate it - create a shortcut with the target 'poutlook.exe contacts'. I remembered seeing this is a thread about changing the default outlook view.

here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...=151092&page=5

I am not sure if this works, but it is the only place I have seen this problem addressed. I have the same issue, but I am happy with PocketCM, so I didn't pursue it. Let me know if it works for you....good luck!!