inertiax3
PPCGeeks Regular

inertiax3 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
You can use xipport.exe to do it as long as all the module folders have the imageinfo.txt and .bin. You will need to manually relocate modules which is really fun...oh, and you'll probably need the ROMHDR.txt and PATHHDR.txt from your device XIP as well.

But, seeing as you have your device XIP, you can grab ANY 21728 XIP posted here and use that as the donor in XIP in XipKitchen.
Thanx joojoobee666.. the module dirs do contain imageinfo.txt and imageinfo.bin, however XipPort complains it can't find files such as:

busenum.dll.txt
cecompr.dll.txt
ceddk.dll.txt

and these are normaly placed outside the respective module folders when I dump a XIP.bin, however my source doesen't include them.

I wouldn't really care about the MSXIPKernel stuff (I can dump any 21728 XIP.bin that has been posted) but I would love to add the new OEMXIPKERNEL, which I only have as files and not in a XIP.bin.. any idea how I can create the above-mentioned TXT files please? What are HTC people using here to build XIP's when you only have the MSXIPKernel and (optionaly) OEMXIPKERNEL folders?

Thanx in advance for ALL help with this ...