View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 09:46 AM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertiax3 View Post
@ALL ... PLEASE, how do you create a NEW XIP.bin if all you have are the following folders:

MSXIPKernel
MSXIPKernelLTK
OEMXIPKERNEL (these are my device-specific)

... plus a stock XIP.bin for my device?

I cannot use XIP Kitchen or XIPPorterEx since both require the stock XIP.bin (which I have) + donor XIP.bin (which I don't have, I only have the above mentioned directories with files and modules inside them)
You can use xipport.exe to do it as long as all the module folders have the imageinfo.txt and .bin. You will need to manually relocate modules which is really fun...oh, and you'll probably need the ROMHDR.txt and PATHHDR.txt from your device XIP as well.

But, seeing as you have your device XIP, you can grab ANY 21728 XIP posted here and use that as the donor in XIP in XipKitchen.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 06-02-2009 at 09:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.