View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 08:56 AM
O'Neil Mitchell
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
You can get rhodium 100% working if you know what you're doing. Long story short I took juicy's 090512v rom (I just found that one to be the most stable, had some freezing / random hard reset issues with other builds, and it was the first juicy rom I ever tried and found that it had all features I need built right in) and put the newest xbmod Rhodium install on it, had to do some finagling to get the Facebook tab to work. All calls from Manila DO work and link to juicy's phone canvas. SMS goes to the proper rhodium manila, notification enhancements in tact. Pretty much everything you can possibly do on a 6.5 rom right now. If anybody wants a little more detailed instructions I'll post em, I don't know how to cook a rom so posting one with all this sh*t working is unlikely. Here's some screens.

The only drawback to all this pimpage is that I only have 4mb's of free space on my device. But for some reason youtube still starts and works (I've had errors before that said "youtube needs at least 8mb of free space to start" ...but I don't get thos errors with this rom or maybe its the version of youtube, either way, it works) and I have no problem running all of my programs, any programs I want to install in the future can be installed to internal storage. Since I already have most of my system customizations done through reg edits and I don't use advanced config or programs like that, no space is wasted on unnecessary programs. Most of the space was filled up by a fresh copy of rhodium / sprint navigation / google mobile / the newest opera browser w/ flash / etc...
Post the steps you used