View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 05:09 PM
caleb02
Halfway to VIP Status

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02
Re: [060109] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21725 (Build 21725.5.0.2) - [ROM and Kitchen]

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I guess there's always a possibility that I am incorrect (although unlikely). What custom dialer are you installing on Mighty? Is it an HTC dialer?

There is a provxml is the skin package, but I don't think there's any EPST settings. There are EPST settings, however, in the carrier packages. EPST is what the dialer codes are for.
if i use your rom and use the tool you provde to use the htc dialer then the ##prl wont work. If i use advance config to re-enable your custome dialer then ##prl works but not ##data. That tells it tells me it is a dialer issue and not something else. it seems as if only the regular dialer works from sprint with all ## codes. can you have a rom with the regular sprint dialer