PPCGeeks Regular

SnoopDawg is keeping up the good workSnoopDawg is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

osmany21 - I completely agree with sc00b4s73v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
I suggest flashing the stand-alone ROM before parting ways with 6.5 because this is the most stable ROM series I've ever used.
I just tried several Geocaching/GPS programs and they installed & uninstalled with no ill effect. That was a real suprise to me.

I did use the kitchen, added a few extra modules to the kitchen, I also did the OEMDrivers using the spinlock patch. Flashed with a 20 MB PagePool, hardreset after flash.

I am under 24 hours but, I haven't seen the slowdowns that I have seen in the past. Myphone sync'ed about 2000 messages and it was slow for that time. My assumptions would be the myphone had a greater process priority.
I also on occasion drop down to the WinMo 6.5 titanic interface and have some add-ons.

I am really, really impressed with what Juicy has done with this ROM and the progress that he has made with 6.5. I believe he pushes the envelope for updates. The kitchen in my mind is EPIC! What I can't drop in the kitchen, I can use sdconfig.txt, and eventually, skript out with SASHIMI, so I can flash like Pee Wee Herman in a trench coat.