View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.05 + Kitchen 5/14/09

[quote=Saturn2888;947266][quote=rileyd5;941782]Hey, are you referring to the keyboard installed on this rom(size of the keys on the screen) or the size of the text you are viewing.
Quote:
It's just the size of the keys. They were bigger I thought before this. Any chance you have pictures of what you mean? I wanna do this but am kinda confused. I don't remember where the task manager is anymore either.
I don't have a picture but I know exactly what you mean. The original keyboard had larger keys. Not sure why they changed this but the cab I provided will give you the original keyboard back. The task manager is in one of the folders in RSTG rom. I am not on it right now but it should be in there. Just close the sipgt process and install the keyboard to device memory. it will ask you to restart. then you will have the original keyboard. then like I mentioned you can change the language to english, it works great

Edit: Actually the fdc taskmanager may not be on this rom. You can just install it. On the first page, there is a picture of the folders in RSTG rom. check in the folders (Utilities or Accessories), to find Diamond Tweak. Here is the cab for the task manager.
Attached Files
File Type: cab FdcSoft TaskMgr wm2005_3.1.cab (226.1 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Riley; 06-01-2009 at 12:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.