View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 10:26 PM
aaron130
VIP Member

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by santino405 View Post
Camera app is giving me a trusted certificate error, and the sensorsdk, doesn't seem to be working correctly. I've tried a few differen't OEM's for the sensor, but none of them seem to work correctly, either in HTC album, or in my Opera OEM, any one can shed some light on this? I will try a differen't Camera OEM soon as i get home. On another note

Awesome Kitchen JD, i think it is this Kitchen/WM 6.5 build that will make me finally swtich. This is the first build that has leaked that i found to be reponsive enough and bugg free enough for me to use it day to day, thanks for the hard work, you rock man.

Ummmm correct me if Im wrong but this is Juicys thread not JDs thread,lol.