View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 09:46 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.28.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21725 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by har226 View Post
Last night I left my pro charging like always and this morning when I woke up the lights on the d pad that usually turn round and around was just lit. Not moving at all and when i hit the power button nothing. I had to do a soft reset twice before it would restart. when it came on I got all the texts people had sent me. No phone calls came in also. Has anybody had this problem. been on the new rom for 2 days with just this prob but it has only happend this once.
I have had random overnight lockups ever since I got the phone, on nearly every ROM. I get very few, however, since I turned off the "Today Timeout" in the Today settings.
This post has been thanked 1 times.