View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 02:27 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ May 16 \ 21046 & 21232 v4.7 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
I'm sure calc is appreciative of all of us who are impatiently waiting for his next release. I am among the impatient. Nevertheless, I for one am not yet overly impressed with the 21725 release. I've tried several builds using several kitchens, including calc's and each time the rom crashes in a few minutes to hours. I've flashed back to shipped more times than I can remember during this process. I hope that calc continues to take his time in developing this kitchen/rom based on my experience. I'm back to 21232 which has remained very stable. I did give 21234 a try and it worked also. Does anyone else have experience with with this new OS

i built a 21725 rom with juicys kitchen when he updated it a couple days ago and so far its been solid as a rock. no crashes. its been up without a soft reset for about 28 hours now since i got it all set up the way i wanted it. ive crashed tf3d a couple times but thats to be expected when running the rhodium port.