View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 09:22 PM
Nathan_Barstow14
PPCGeeks Regular

Nathan_Barstow14 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Juicy, flashed your ROM for the first time today, and I like it a lot! I really missed running WM6.5 - hard to find completely stable ones for the Diamond, unlike my old Touch.

I have found a few things that don't work [well], mostly around Manilla:
  • Facebook doesn't sync with contacts
  • My Contact Card doesn't work - can't scroll up and down in it (or in any of the other contacts while trying to edit their information. (Running Manilla)
  • Alphabetical Index in Contacts has letters all half cut-off. Nothing major, just cosmetic. (Running Manilla, no similar style alphabetical index in the regular WM6.5 plugin)
  • No icons to support EVDO/Rev-A service. I get 1x, and 3G (sometimes, and I'm not even on a 3G network). When I should be getting EV/rA, that icon space is just blank. As is the triangle for the roaming indicator.
  • When in the Clock & Alarms setup page, there is nothing on the World Clock page (Running Manilla)

Other than that, I haven't tried wireless or BT yet, but everything else is working pretty well!! I hope you continue to make latest and greatest ROMS for the Diamond community.

Last edited by Nathan_Barstow14; 05-30-2009 at 09:25 PM.