View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 08:30 PM
indagroove
AWOL
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [052809] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21725 (Build 21725.5.0.2) - plus Kitchen [053009

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I have a .tsk for the theme, but the black scrollbars and highlights are a custom job in the sys
I could cab them sometime..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
That would be awesome. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I would like to see the red highlights back from rock & republic
All these files are attached. Since I cheat a little, and just modify the Rock and Republic highlights, the attached cabs for Black and Red menu highlights will work with the default Ultralight.tsk theme or the RockAndRepublic.tsk theme. One cab is for the black menu highlights found in grooveROM 5 and the other is for the default Red found in R&R.

Also a cab to make the scrollbars black like they are in grooveROM 5.

Lastly the Ultralite.tsk theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
just would like to know about this. The VZW Diamond lacks the 4gb internal storage and the accelerometer. if someone placed this rom on a vzw phone would it mess up the vzw diamond since it has a transflash?

I have a sprint diamond that is on vzw and can I run a vzw diamond rom on my phone? would i lose the 4gb internal storage?

Also will anyone do a custom vzw rom for the diamond?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think since the hardware is different, a lot of different drivers are in each rom. I would like to look at a verizon ship rom, but I wouldn't flash one on my Sprint device.

Last edited by indagroove; 05-30-2009 at 09:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.