View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 07:31 PM
bigb
Lurker

bigb is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone a H710 bluetooth and Touch Pro have problems?

Here is my issue.

I got a Touch Pro a few months back, I have two issues with it.

First one is when I am on a call every so often (sometimes its an hour or two in the call, other times a few min) the bluetooth stops working and drops my headset. I will get no audio on the headset or the handset for about 5 seconds. Than the audio will switch to the phone itself and I can hear the call. Than after a few more seconds the bluetooth icon will show like I turned my headset off and on, meaning it showed the disconnected/connected icon and than I can switch the audio back to my headset.

I have a Motorola H710 headset.
I thought it was the headset so I have exchanged it for a new one.
Same issue.

I know its not the phone software because I have flashed both the radio and the rom to many different ones and they all seem to do it.

My question I guess is does anyone have this same phone and headset and have problems also? Just not sure if maybe they have a compatability issue or if its indeed my phone?

I question it being my phone because I also have this second issue which I cant seem to find anyone else with.

When I type text messages sometimes, my phone will freeze for about 2-3 seconds. This happens at random and only seems to happen in texting. I dont use the hardware keyboard, just the screen ones, but it has done it to the hardware one sometimes when I wanted to test it also.

Again it will freeze for a few seconds and than continue like nothing happened. Its not the keyboard lagging behind from me texting to fast or anything because I dont have a problem with lag, just the dumb freeze every so often.

I have not seen this issue any other time other than when in text. So I have that and my bluetooth issue.

Any ideas?

I really hate to exchange the phone with sprint because I will get a refurb and it wont come with the screen protector or anything and I dont think I should have to go buy one.

I do have the insurance/warranty $7/month with sprint but these problems are some random it would be a pain playing with a store...