View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklyn View Post
It was never seen on my computer as another disk drive, even under WMDC... only storage that was seen from my computer was the regular storage (not internal).

I re-flashed with the stock sprint ROM and now I see my drive so I'm going to try another ROM for now... I'll wait until another Juicy version comes out.
Hey Marklyn,

your situation with losing the internal storage is very common. when you flash another rom, be sure not to clear storage and format internal while on the custom rom. You should only do that with the carrier shipped rom loaded. you may luck out if you flash a sprint custom(if you are with sprint) and do this but it's probably a good idea to not. I assume you know the process but just wanted to mention this. good luck.