View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 10:46 AM
selders59
Halfway to VIP Status

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59
Re: [1-08-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.01 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Reserved

Hi Kevank I have spent some time flashing different roms on ppcgeeks. I have just recently decided to try building my own. I am using Calkulin's v1.7 kitchen. I am alittle disappointed in my first build, it seems to take forever to load. I have this rom loaded. How do you get yours to load so quick? My next rom will just be titanium and I am thinking of adding Spb Shell 3. My first rom is a 21232 build with both titanium and TF3D. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Also how and at what point to you put everything into the different folders on your roms?(i.e games, utilities etc.) Thank you.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"