View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 12:20 AM
da_reeseboy
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 5/28/09 - ROM | Kitchen | SYS - WM 6.5 21725, 21234 - Generic | All Carriers -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Quick thing that I've noticed.
When I get to the customization, the customization fails. I get a message that it can't find the file Bluetoothiconnotifier1.cab.
I checked and sure enough it was in the regular Sprint Carrier OEM, but not the one with Titanium add-ons. I threw it in there and everything worked fine.

It does appear that there is quite a bit of overlap with the files in 21725 and many of the OEMs. I can't select MSVC and a bunch of other things without getting duplicate errors.
MS Voice Command is now part of the sys so I don't use the one in the kitchen anymore, as does adobe flash. I left them in there in case anyone would prefer to remove the ones in the sys and use the ones in the oem folder instead.