View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 11:13 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (May 17, 2009) MERDIN'S WM6.5Pro 4.5 CE OS 5.2.21232(Build 21232 MerdinH)UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by one0one951 View Post
Thank you. I didn't think it was possible to run a 6.5 Rhodium ROM with any stability on this phone. I am happy to have been proven wrong. This is fantastic!
One question that probably has a really simple answer: Is there a way to stop the screen from dimming after a while? I have tried the normal power settings, the power & battery settings(that lock up the phone as someone else mentioned earlier) and I even tried trading between the battery saver and normal settings in the tools section. Nothing gets the backlight to stay on. My phone is spoiled and spends 11 to 16 hours a day charging on the dash of my truck. I have my music/videos/movies going, etc and it kills me having to touch the phone every couple minutes to brighten up the screen. Is there something that I am missing?

Try this out, install and reset.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...9&d=1217691195