View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 09:26 AM
Baffles
Noob
Threadstarter

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles
It's not a pixel issue I don't think, it looks like a bad spot in the screen. It's a small circle area where there was pressure or something.

Any tips on what to say while arguing to get keep accessories? Or just say I want the accessories for whatever reason?

[edit]
Oh yeah, and I'm SERO. Will they deal with SERO at a sprint store? Also, will it affect my rebates? I have yet to send in the Kellogg's and Sprint rebates (going to do it in the next couple days), and I believe the kellogg's rebate requires the serial number off the box, is it okay to send in with the old one, or should I wait for the new one?

Last edited by Baffles; 09-29-2007 at 09:50 AM.