View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 01:42 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Alright, I ported your v3 taskbar, tsowen... I'll post it here, if you don't mind.

A NOTE TO ALL:

This does not have the same polish and level of finish as one of tsowen's real releases. The icons contained within are completely his work, all I have done is add them to the 6.5 dll files. I took the approach of "when in doubt, just change it" while doing this, so there may be unforseen issues on other ROMs and other set-ups.

Right now, there is only one major issue - the OK button stops appearing - it just stays as an X. Yes, the windows icon is ugly but it doesn't look as bad on the device.

Included is:

-Icon set from tsowen's 3v1.4 taskbar icons. (NO BLUETOOTH/HEADSET ICONS! These are easy enough for anyone to change as they are just .bmp files). Icons included: Ev/1x icons, signal icons, speaker icons, notification icons (e-mail, text, voicemail, multiple).

Things I left out: Speakerphone icon, Start menu icon, battery + charging icons, activesync icons, partial wifi icons (because they never worked properly originally anyway).

-FInixNOver's battery icons ONLY (no charging icon). 0-100% support. You will have to modify the registry yourself for now

-Windows XP logo scaled down as start menu icon (I just wanted color in the 6.5 icon)

I do plan on making this a .cab and cleaning up some of the issues, but I don't have a .cab creator here at work. Again, I take no credit for the creation of the icons, that goes to tsowen. If there are any issues with this, I will gladly comply and remove the files. This is pretty much for the person who needs their v3 taskbar fix and can't take the stock icons any more

Attached Files
File Type: rar tsowentaskbar3 for Juicy7 .rar (576.1 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!