View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 10:13 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .RSTG Custom Sprint Rom - TF3D Tweaked & Loaded - v3.7.05 + Kitchen 5/14/09

Quote:
How do I make my keys larger again for when I'm typing a text or something. When I got my replacement phone from Sprint, they were huge and frankly, a lot easier to type with. I don't like the half-sized ones because I'm not nearly as accurate. I forgot how to fix that. Actually, I don't remember what all I did the last two times I did anything to my phone. Must've been a lot.

Hey, are you referring to the keyboard installed on this rom(size of the keys on the screen) or the size of the text you are viewing. If so, attached is the original sip cab that has the larger letters. if its the text size on the screen, Start>Settings>System tab>Screen>Text size tab>enlarge.

Regarding the keyboard you need to Close SIPGT_app.exe with task manager before installing this cab. very important. so open the task manager, and close or kill the process listed above. One other thing, after installing the keyboard, when you first open it, it will be in another language, no worries though. Just select the arrow directly to the right of the keyboard icon on the bottom center of the screen, choose language, switch to English. done. good luck.

**also added sipchange to pick your default keyboard. Not sure if this is cooked in but if not, install it.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Diamond_Sip_Gr-Eng_VGA_by_Swtos.cab (4.41 MB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab SIPChange.CAB (225.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.