View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 09:34 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Fun Photo editing apps for touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator2k83 View Post
whats the one that is in the kitchen oem's its like ms paint but for ppc's. I cant remeber the name of it but I baked it into one of my 6.5 roms and now that I am running windows 7 rc I don't have the kitchen installed to find the name of it. It was stupid easy to use and had a lot of features and supported png jpg jpeg bmp and a few more.

I think you might be talking about PDACraft Paint:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...pdacraft+paint

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.