View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 09:31 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Speaker icons are in 3 locations first being the HTCVolumecontrol.dll, second in the shellres.192.dll and third in the phcanOverbmp.dll

I haven't seen Juicy's rom but I have seen one 6.5 ROM Chef that used a shellres.192.dll.0409.mui instead of just the shellres.192.dll so check your files to make sure you don't have that.
Much appreciated

Juicy doesn't appear to use shellres.192.dll.0409.mui so it has to be on phcanOverbmp.dll. I'll give that a shot at work tomorrow because I forgot to e-mail myself all of the files before I left work today.

Two additional questions - might you know why my OK buttons stopped appearing? I went with the "when in doubt, change the icon" scheme in getting these to work, but I never touched the OK icons, only Ev, 3G, and 1x. The way it is now, the OK buttons just stay as X's.

And does anyone have a clean windows logo around to use? The default windows icon for the start menu in 6.5 is 32x32 pixels for VGA. I made the replacement the same size and it looks a little smaller on the screen - but no big deal.