View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated 3/23 The Apache Lives on.... WM6.5 pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyczwillz View Post
I'm using Windows 7 RC, Bootloader v.1.00. Sprint. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
1st you will need to do the supercid on your phone. Its outlined in my premium content thread using another carriers htc on vzw(must register) on ppchaven.com as the thread here was removed due to abuse. The other issue is win 7 more than likely. I have no issues using any apache ruu on xp but can only run noid ruu and no others on vista. Keep in mind the ruu and active sync bootloader drivers were coded for a much older OS and are only semi compatible with vista much less 7. If you had access on an xp machine it would be preferable. You should use noid ruu as thats the correct one for your device. As far as the build 21198 its really outdated as much newer is out.