View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 02:58 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.19.09] MightyROM 4R3BORN & MightyROM5 [NEW BETA's AVAILABLE!]

I didnt think our registries were different especially in that area, thats why I edited my first post, that we were talking about two different folders.

The mistake I am talking about is in the WMAFile folder that you pointed out (even though we were talking about two different ones) thats why I gave you credit. It's just a little deeper in there {WMAFile\Shell\Open\Command\Default} The mistake is "\windows\wmplayer.exe " %1 (note the quotes are in the wrong place and there is a space between .exe and the second quotation mark) it should be WMPlayer.exe "%1" or at the very least \Windows\wmplayer.exe "%1"

I am glad that you and the others that dont have the problem, dont have it, but it is still present and someday will pop up. Whether it is in the SYS or a rogue registry somewhere it is there and I want to have it fixed. So I am trying, to locate odd looking things in there and when you mentioned that folder, I noticed that, so I should hit a thanks button for you, which I think I will do right now.

This post has been thanked 1 times.