View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 12:57 AM
meeklo062704
PPCGeeks Regular

meeklo062704 is keeping up the good workmeeklo062704 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock your TP via the SD card

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
no, one thing I remember when i first got mytp is the auto correct seemed to want to add an l and made it ralphimg took me a few attempts to realize it did that to me. when you enter bootloader is it not even recognizing anything? get total commander and find the file with that, its a ppc file explorer replacement and it shows the full file names. its really only one of a few things.

1 the sd card is not formated fat 32 (use a pc and a card reader toformat)
2 the file is named wrong itmight be some insanely small detail easy to overlook
3 the file is on the sd card, but was placed in a folder (usually a subconcious attempt to organise)
I tried it with total commander, and placed it in the root. I've been told a few different things as far as how to name the file with .bnh, without the nbh, and with the period just RAPHIMG....... what is the correct way? Also, I always removed the sd card when i flashed through activesync because i was always afraid it might do something to the files. Are sd cards safe during flash?