View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 08:04 PM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: My ROM got jacked! Or something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmb2n View Post
Happened to me once out of no where. Verizon customer service told me that the only that could happen is the sign up happen took place through my handset via text messaging. There is no way in the world that I would sign myself up to such service. Therefore, they refused to reimbursed my money and accused me of lieing. WTF. I was end up paying for the the $9.99 charges. It was some kind of love connection that spams your sms everyday.
Verizon's HORRIBLE customer service and service plans are the reason I left those A-Holes!

This also happened to me as well with Sprint, they took care of it immediately, although it could be they took care of it so fast because I have the $99 simply everything plan...?

Switch to Sprint bro- peace

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!