View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 02:54 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: I have few questions about the Touch Diamond!

Yea, the internal storage hotfix worked for me. It happened the first time I flashed from the shipped rom that came on the phone to one from here. Easily enough fixed. If you can't get your phone to sync properly then it might be a problem to get the file on your phone. But you could try and download directly to main storage instead of internal if you have your phone provisioned. But eenieMINI gave some great alternative advise for formatting if you can't get the file on your Diamond. And yes, PIMBackup is a great thing for backup as well as Windows My Phone. And welcome as well.