View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 01:48 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: [052709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21725 (Build 21725.5.0.2) [ROM & Kitchen]

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Good news, I have received an appology from PPCGeeks staff for a previously mishandled situation. I will therefore return my ROMs to PPCGeeks with an update to OS/SYS 21275 today..
It is indeed good news. And just to clarify, Mr. Indagroove also took responsibility for his part in the situation. And that action alone is what it means to be a part of this community and to be a VIP member. We all have a responsiblity to each other and this site. And we will always have differences of opinon, etc. But it should be our ability to get past issues that needs to be celebrated and acknowledged.

I trust this concludes and closes this topic....now keep KICKIN' A$$ GEEKS!!!

late,
Coz