View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 05:18 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5 / 7 ::UPDATE::

Quote:
Originally Posted by tslceo View Post
I'll add my two cents... I have a STOCK flash of WM6.5 beta on my phone, not a rom cooked by anyone and personally I love it, find it much more functional than 6.1. Personally, I have my issues with it but I have less issues with it than I did with 6.1. Just like on 6.1 I have had to find all the programs that I need to make it "functional for my use" but I love it alot more than 6.1. Oh and I just the Touch Pro w/ Sprint. I was never into the whole voice dial so I can't say I miss it. I like that the phone is peppier, dialing is more responsive, the phone doesn't crash no where near as much as it did with 6.1 and I like that applications are more responsive and how the interface allows you to access photos and music more readily and plays faster. Oh and most of all, I like lock screen with its notification and dial/ignore sliders for incoming calls while it is locked.

P.S. My signature below speedtest is based on that 6.5 plugged into my laptop and testing Sprint's speed. I've noticed that the 6.5 is a tad faster and more responsive when I use it as a tethered modem than 6.1 was. Just my two cents..
you said you were using a stock 6.5 rom not cooked by anyone, where can i find that stock rom?