View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 04:11 PM
strra
the World Watcher

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: GPS on, Phone Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Zone View Post
I am able to turn the phone radio "off" and still use the GPS, I have gps2blue which I use to link the gps on the TP to my laptop for a standalone gps reciever on Street Atlas.
the problem here isn't with the GPS, it's with the tomtom software. it must be an issue with newer versions of the software because i was able to do it just fine a few versions ago on my touch... then again, i was using a QVGA version on there (can't imagine that'd make much of a difference tho)