View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 05:58 AM
strra
the World Watcher

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: GPS on, Phone Off

i think older versions of tomtom might allow you to use it with the phone turned off.
the problem isn't with the agps or tomtom looking for a data connection. the problem is that when the phone is off, tomtom software thinks that the phone is in flight mode so it won't access the gps at all.
anyhoo, to the OP, i haven't gotten deeper into looking into it yet mainly because i'm having data issues and i'm not sure if it's an outage or my phone.... we'll see when tech support opens at 7