View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 04:33 PM
themuffinman
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just got back from the sprint store getting TP replaced AGAIN Kind of a big story

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxChicoxl View Post
Wow I am having issues with my keyboard screen! I hold my phone normal with out sliding the keyboard but it automatic just get this screen! The phone is working fine and I was told that maybe the keyboard sensor is going bad? well I want to wipe my cell phone clear from all the ROMS I have flash and put it back to stock before I take it to the tech. I am wondering will the tech know that I have unlock my cell? I want to return it to sprint and get a new one cause I just got this phone about 2 months ago and now I am having this issue. So what should I do? I notice everyone's issues and to whom posted this thread I am having the similar issues like you. So can you explain what did you do before you took it to the store?

Thank you
When I took my phone back I left it as is (unlocked with custom rom flashed) and I didn't have a problem at all but I would still suggest that you flash it back stock and run the relocker.