View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 02:33 PM
rezn
I have the WIFI's

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamelin@gmail.com View Post
Yeah, that's helpful. What I was saying is there doesn't seem to be any concise, useful resource to help someone figure out what ROM does what and why one would be better for someone than another one. This whole forum is fairly chaotic when it comes to finding information.

I don't mean to disparage anything but it really is rather difficult finding useful information. I surely can't be expected to read through the entirety of a 1000+ page thread.
Dude.. each ROM is different.. they have there own variations. This forum is well organized and the MODs ensure topics are in the right places. You want a recommendation then that is just one person or a few peoples opinions based on what they like. You have to decide for yourself. Pick one.. mess with it.. try another do the same thing. Eventually you will find one that you like.