View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Hamelin@gmail.com
Lurker

Hamelin@gmail.com is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Each ROM is different and each user is different. You have to find a ROM that suits your needs.
Yeah, that's helpful. What I was saying is there doesn't seem to be any concise, useful resource to help someone figure out what ROM does what and why one would be better for someone than another one. This whole forum is fairly chaotic when it comes to finding information.

I don't mean to disparage anything but it really is rather difficult finding useful information. I surely can't be expected to read through the entirety of a 1000+ page thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic View Post
Yeah 4.16 is the what I guess you would call Mighty's last 6.1 based rom. After 4.16 came reborn rom which already incorporated 6.5 features.

I'm sure if you google windows 6.5 you could find just as much info. Give the new rom some time and in my opinion it is easier to navigate than 6.1. I like the start menu better since you can get to things with less presses.
Well, there doesn't seem to be any logical organization to the icons in the start menu, it's definitely not in alphabetical order.

Last edited by Hamelin@gmail.com; 05-25-2009 at 02:34 PM.