View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 02:30 PM
Medic
PPCGeeks Regular

Medic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good workMedic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamelin@gmail.com View Post
I looked around as much as I could but this forum is such a random jumble of information it's hard to find anything useful. I couldn't find any topics recommending what ROM to install and the first posts of thread only have changelogs and a bunch of themes, not any useful information on why you would want to pick one version over another.

And search seems to be disabled.

I don't mean to be blunt, but instead of saying those cabs are floating around, could you maybe give me some useful links or something?
Yeah 4.16 is the what I guess you would call Mighty's last 6.1 based rom. After 4.16 came reborn rom which already incorporated 6.5 features.

I'm sure if you google windows 6.5 you could find just as much info. Give the new rom some time and in my opinion it is easier to navigate than 6.1. I like the start menu better since you can get to things with less presses.