View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Hamelin@gmail.com
Lurker

Hamelin@gmail.com is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic View Post
You should have really researched this before posting cuz now your gonna get pooped on.

Anyways, there is nothing wrong with what you flashed. This rom is based of windows 6.5 so do a search and see the different GUI. Also if you go into setting and today, you can cant disable the new 6.5 today screen and enable the TouchFlo. As for the start menu looking different that is also a new thing. There are cabs floating around to revert you back to the old start menu.

Get ready to duck!!!
I looked around as much as I could but this forum is such a random jumble of information it's hard to find anything useful. I couldn't find any topics recommending what ROM to install and the first posts of thread only have changelogs and a bunch of themes, not any useful information on why you would want to pick one version over another.

And search seems to be disabled.

I don't mean to be blunt, but instead of saying those cabs are floating around, could you maybe give me some useful links or something?

Last edited by Hamelin@gmail.com; 05-25-2009 at 02:26 PM.