View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 02:13 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: How Stable is 6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by andranic View Post
I have tried 6.5 a few times in the past and It has been nothing but problems for me on my Verizon TP. I have used SSK 6.5 roms and was wondering how Stable 6.5 has become and how close to final is it?
6.5 is stable and actually is finally done. ppcgeeks doesn't have a final released version but once they do we will start cooking. The builds we do have a very stable and work great, your problem is that you have a verizon tp. The verizon tp has less ram and actually doesn't have enough ram to fully support 6.5 That is why you ran into problems with your last 6.5 roms.