View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [052309] grooveROM 5 -- CE OS 5.2.21234 (Build 21234.5.0.1) [ROM & Kitchen]

Used this ROM all weekend and I can only say that it's fantastic.
Some great things:
  1. Phone doesn't reset when using WMP!
  2. RDS works with compatible FM radio stations.
  3. Battery life seems pretty good to me. Not heavy usage this weekend though.
  4. Most everything works perfectly and quickly. A++
  5. Plenty of space without Manila/Rhodium.
  6. Notifications all work- I can snooze appointments in different time periods!
The few little glitches I've found:
  1. When typing in a name to send sms, the selection menu freezes and won't let me actually select the name. I get around this by tapping on To: and selecting the name from contacts.
  2. I can't change my clock panel to the analog clock panel that I found. Tried a few times with variations on the instructions and no luck. Probably something dumb I'm doing (or not doing).
  3. Not really a glitch- more of a preference. I don't like those weather icons. Weather customizer doesn't give me the option to change them.
I'd like to use your kitchen to tweak the last few little things the way I want them... get OEMs into your kitchen, I can just drag/drop from Calkulin's OEM kitchen/folder's, correct?

Last edited by Trident; 05-25-2009 at 10:04 PM.