View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 03:00 AM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: USB Device Not Recognized - HOW CAN WE UNLOCK NOW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousj012 View Post
im just trying to get good and known before I get my tp2 and start cooking :] I wont stop cooking for vogue though, as im giving my friend mine in exchange for letting me do whatever I want to it :] lol I know were way off topic.. sorry :]
Likewise.
Can't wait to have some good friendly competition with cooking TP2 roms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
1)Your radio is not compatible with coke2.31 unlockerTry to upgrade flashing OFFICIAL Sprint or Bell ROM from SD. It also might fix your "pins" issue.
If its not going through try flash OFFICIAL ROM via cable...

2)coke 2.31 instructed to disconnect and reconnect cable at certain step of unlocking process,otherwise it will be bricked (Imcokeman have dead vogue and mogul to prove it).
So when phone on multicoloured screen and connected to computer -does the screen showing word "serial" or "USB"?
If "serial"-there is nothing you can do except to buy new cable and try again.
If you see word "USB" and activesync4.5 installed on your PC (preferrably windows XP)-your LAST AND NOT RECOMMENDED option is to try this: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=396

And,of course,Try it at your own risk....
I haven't even heard of the last fix, the not recommended one. lol