View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 01:45 AM
1999TL
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: Looking for a car mount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoman002 View Post
I'm wondering if the Igrip Custom Fit Holder for the ATT Fuze will work with the Sprint Touch Pro.
This one from HTC Depot
Probably the same one on Ebay
This one show it able to open and close in Landscape, but I dont think it really works that way

I wouldnt mind the foam sliding side ones for in my truck, but I'm looking for something for my motorcycle as well and I just dont trust the sliding style, I want something that clips my phone in.

How the holder mounts to my vehicles I will figure out, I just need something that holds the phone itself very very well as I dont want my $300 phone sliding down the highway because I went over a large expansion joint on my motorcycle.
I would like to know as well. At those prices, I dont mind picking up a car mount.