View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 11:44 PM
yodies
Lurker

yodies is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ CDMA ] [ HERMAN ] [ 05.24.09 ] [ Windows® Build 21234 ] MightyROM5

Hey guys,

I LOVE Mighty ROM, but I can't tell if I'm having an issue with WinMo 6.5 or if it's a phone issue. The issue has become quite regular now. Typically it happens on a Sunday or a Monday, so once a week for me. I'll wake up the phone to see it saying one of the following:

1. Underneath the slider button to unlock the phone, I'll see the word "tapslideslide" or "taptapslide" (I can't remember which, but it's the same every time).

2. A warning window that says "The device will wipe on the next unsuccessful password attempt."

No matter what I do, when I attempt to unlock and enter my password (corporate account), the phone turns off and performs a hard reset, corrupting my microSD card in the process.

The phone completely hard resets and loses all data/settings. It won't recognize the card until I connect it to my PC and format it.

Anyone have any experience with this? I didn't opt for the additional insurance monthly, but it seems that the phone is under a warranty for a year (and I'm within that). Think I should try to get Verizon to fix it?