View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 06:08 PM
mlin
Just call me Dr. Doctor

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do I use HTC Touch Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by php111 View Post
Yes, it's my first Pocket PC. I looked in the first sticky. I want to learn how to use this phone. I honestly don't think it's for me? It's to hard. I am better off with the curve. It's easier.
The phone may be intimidating at first, but once you get comfortable and familiar with the ins and outs and all the possibilities, I think you'll like it a lot and find it very easy to use. My recommendation is to start pushing buttons, opening menus, and playing with the settings and options. The best way to get familiar with the phone and learn how and what everything does is to start exploring on your own.

You're lucky you found this site right off the bat. It was a couple of months before I discovered PPCGeeks and xda-developers, both of which are crucial websites to be familiar with as a ppc owner.

Have fun exploring your new phone and welcome to the club, hope you decide to stay a while.