View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 04:33 PM
joojoobee666
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy View Post
need some help with the 212** builds and using ppckitchen. for the life of me I don't know what I've managed to screw up, but every time I've tried to build a rom this last week, it won't boot p***** the second splash. I'm sure it has to do with how I have things set out in either the buildbase or devicebase txt files. Can someone with a working Vogue 21232 build post your xip file and the buildbase and devicebase txt files? greatly appreciated!!
Have you tried a working .ROM folder from another SYS base you know works for you? I had to replace the one that was in the 21234 from Conflipper, it produced a no booter, stuck at second splash for me.
This post has been thanked 3 times.