View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 06:33 AM
Laos101
The PPCG CR Guy!

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101
Re: OMG What am I going to do now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulanowski View Post
No phones good untill you start screwing around with it. I disliked my E815 unlike I started messing around with the ringtones, DUN, got an extended battery and such. My Titan was dull until I got the GPS, Rev A, streaming youtube and a big extended battery worked out. The only problem is if you do all those things and you still don't like the phone, it's kinda hard to return it.

I'm from downtown Manhattan btw, Gramercy park area.
Nice to see someone around! Long Islander :P

I have to go with Gulanowski on this one, all phones suck, especially when you find (like me ) you bought them months before the next versions. But trust me, most of these phones are great, even beyond their succeeders. This TP will last me from all the software and features through my next upgrade date, and PPC phones are especially easy to get used to, you can tweak them in so many ways unbelievable that a phone can do. Hence why we have these forums