View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 10:49 PM
retrodeviant
VIP Member

retrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIPretrodeviant is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Interview with MightyMike and future interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
Thank you for your dedication and support! I haven't met you yet. Nice to see you love the site! I wish I had more time to be here. Great job on the blog!

~Courtney1985
Thank you. Nice to meetcha! I enjoy the site, the support given, and the friendships formed here. When I started thestumblebum, it was going to be a "general tech" blog, but I have been swayed by the responses here to make it a niche site. I haven't had time to properly update it, but I did just buy "pimpmyhtc.com" to focus solely on the goings on here at PPCGeeks. (When I have time to launch it, lol)